Friday, December 28, 2007

My Sweet Nieces

This is my new little niece, Prisca, born on November 14th. Is she tiny or what?! This was a photo shoot for the Pregnancy Resource Center's January fundraiser. The money was thoroughly washed beforehand!
And this is her big sister, on the right (isn't she so cute!), who is 1 year and 5 days older than her. Whoa! Angie and Brady sure have their hands full right now but I'm sure these little girls will be the best of friends and a big help to their mom when they are older.

2 comments:

Jennifer Heath said...

I can't wait to see the "sweet Nieces" in person. We never get to SLC any more. It looks like a cleaver fund raising idea. This may be the beginning of a long modeling career for the girls.

Anonymous said...

What cute nieces you have! Of course I'm not partial or anything!