Thursday, September 13, 2007

More job info.

I realized I didn't tell you much about my new job. I will be the receptionist for a law firm. There are 2 lawyers, a husband an wife, so there will just be the three of us. They are gone most of the time I will be there so I'm not sure exactly what I will be doing. I do know I will be learning more and more about law procedures as time goes on. It is a general practice which includes court appointed criminal defense, a little scary but a great learning opportunity. The office is located on the main street of downtown. My favorite coffee shop is just around the corner, all the fun shops (including the yarn shop) are on the next block and the courthouse is just across the street. I am so excited to be in this area, it is exactly where I wanted to be! And I have to buy new clothes!

3 comments:

Cara Jo said...

That sounds awesome. The coffee shop, the yarn shop, shopping for clothes.... oh yeah... and the job, I guess. :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations Nicole. I am glad to hear that all of you are having a terrific time in PA. Hopefully Allen and I can come and visit someday.

Nicole said...

Thank you, I hope you can visit, too!!